Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Iam goin g to see a dermatologist this weekend?

and the thing is that i have adult acne but i think it is mild around my lower cheeks and for my own reassurance.. what exactly can they prescribe for this typr of acne b/c my flare ups never completely go away or clear up for that matter what kind of acne do you think i have... and they are red pimples with pus in it but they never totally clear up and that frustrates me. iam using that oil of olay foaming face wash that is soap-free and oil-free which i know is prob ok for washing my face. can anybody give me a good skin care regimen for am to pm

Iam goin g to see a dermatologist this weekend?
they will prescribe anywhere from local to oral antibiotics and then possibly things like retin a or other pills for acne. you can get a better idea from websites like webmd.com, mayoclinic.com, or familydoctor.org, good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment