Friday, August 20, 2010

Quick help! Need makeup pimple cover up?

I have adult acne but only on my chin. I'm a 39 yr old African American woman and...well, I picked at this pimple ( I know I shouldn't have) and now I need to buy something, a make up spot treatment that will hid the ugliness of the picked at pimple before I go to work tonite. I have purchased something before but the color was way too light and it was described for dark skin. My skin tone is not dark but maybe a shade or two lighter (I'm not light skinned toned at ALL though).





Sorry to ramble but I really would not like to go to work like this. Please don't fuss at me for picking at it. sigh





Any recommendations?? Thanks so much

Quick help! Need makeup pimple cover up?
Covergirl the Queen collection for the makeup and use Ambi spot treatment to heal and correct the pimple. It's good for black women skin the best that I have tried.
Reply:It probably doesn't look as bad as you think it looks! Just go to the party and be confident!


No comments:

Post a Comment