Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Moisterizer for Oily Skin?

I have super oily skin and adult acne, and since I'm treating the acne with topical meds I'm starting to peal and flake where I spot treat. I've never really used moisterizer but have been reading that you need it even for oily skin, esp as you age. Am fixing to hit my late 20's and need an oil free lotion that will fight the first signs of aging....but there are too many!!! I don't know what to choose! My fav skin care lines are Origins and Philosophy. Has anyone used a great Oil-free lotion for fine lines, etc that they now can 't live without? Any suggestions appreciated!

Moisterizer for Oily Skin?
I love Philosophy as well. My favorite moisturizer is the hope in a jar. It contains lavender oil in it but not enough for it to cause any problems. I have acne as well and this is the only moisturizer that I can use and won't cause me to break out anymore. They have a new moisturizer formulated to help with congested skin that has many rave reviews. But I would try the hope in a jar first. You can buy the products at QVC and if you don't see and results than return it by 30 days.
Reply:I also have super oily skin and adult acne. Peeling and flaking from the acne treatments is normal, their purpose is to dry the area out. I use lotion from Proactive but not everyday.

petunia

No comments:

Post a Comment